3.19.2009

some things that stoke me out

kombucha, more warmly called "booch", cos Baha'is do know how to party:

hairstyles like these:


real deal tacos, carne asada with two whole limes:

the only tea that jacks me up, with agave and 1/2 & 1/2:

my dashing fiance/husband:

laughter and family:


my old friend's creative talent:


obscenities: 

silence & peace of mind :


baktash's musical abilities, specifically, "pain in the rain".

things that make my life easier (and cooler - lord knows i need to be cooler) :

My American Apparel circle scarf (can be worn like, 89 different ways):
When worlds are re-united, families grow, and uber love is felt across the globe, warms my heart:
Photos of my besties when they were babies:
Friends who can't stop being silly and cute @ the same time:
Haifa, the Baha'i Holy Land @ night, sipping a hafoq gadol on Ben Gurion:
cutest possible offspring of dearly loved siblings:


guys like this dude:


and so much, so much more, but i have to go to bed now. 

can i get an "a-men", or a "i hear you sista!!"??

please tell me one thing -atleast- that makes you happy. 
PLEASE. lets get this positivity flowin, this happy mojo runnin', this vibe shuckin' and jivin'!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that feller for real?!? wow. he cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

You. YOU! You are so you. Seriously.

I heart it/you/this whole crazy list. One of those kids is funny looking, however. And it ain't Elsa.

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

smith: yeah you better believe it. he's REAL. sick, right???

towfigh: oh YOU! who the hell is it then?? one of those kids?? is this kid YOU???? heh. you're not funny looking, just cute. reallly dang cute.

Anonymous said...

Open roads and big horizons make me happy, especially with you in the passenger seat. Love Linds

baktash said...

i watched that video thrice. ho ho hee hee haa haa.

elise said...

!!!! things that make me happy?! suprises! and when my friends and boyfriend email me music videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAXKQAWJ-fI

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

linds: i hear you sista. i wish you were here right now!
baktash: i read your comment thrice b/c of the hee hee haa haa hoohoo. you are too funny, baybee!
banjo: dude. you're guest blogging thats it. its time. that is so dope im freaking.

Anonymous said...

I love most of those things as well... You got good taste lady!
Booch, tacos, peace o mind, family laughter, baby cheeks, slow shutter speed on Haifa.
For my Birfdai I purchased www.graceravines.com and am toying with the blog idea... we shall see.
One thing I get really excited about is my mami's cooking.
Love. Spread the love.

Anonymous said...

my life would defenitly be much more exciting with one of those gizmos around.

Tessa said...

I love the silence and peace of mind photo along with you and Bak. You know what stokes me out, a day at the beach lapping up the sun and just chillin with a blunt!!!

Tessa said...

I love the silence and peace of mind photo along with you and Bak. You know what stokes me out, a day at the beach lapping up the sun and just chillin with a blunt!!!