9.20.2010

THE SHORE.

originally posted here

“One doesn’t discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.” – Andre Gide

i've been avoiding my blog for a while now...mainly because i don't feel i have much to share, nor do i feel especially inspired. but i push myself to post, as it helps keep me on my creative track, and its fun. as some of you know, we are working on re-locating to the left coast. like, really soon. i can't even begin to express how vital it is that we are by the ocean at this point. the quote above, was sent to me by my lovely sister and i feel like it so adequately articulates where i'm at. or rather, where i've been. on the plains. on the prairies, far, far, far away from the shore. i love this quote so much and am so thankful to now have it in my knowledge bank/human brain.

tell me how you're feeling!

No comments: