7.02.2010

four theengs

1. live in a constant state of exploration - of your self, your environment, others, the land - this is what helps me feel connected, excited & passionate about my life.

2. have something that no matter what, you feel beautiful in. (i will have this dress one day soon, mark my words)



3. always be inspired. look for it everyday. i found he and she photography today. i am so blown away by how it is sooo parallel to my photography taste and to how i shoot / pose subjects for photos... and cannot believe that this isn't mine and baktash's wedding photography business...got me thinking...seriously...i may have to try wedding photography out for size. no joke!
3. love what you have. have a great (long) weekend!! xxx.tremie

3 comments:

elise said...

i love you. :)

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

i love you more. you are my fave.

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

i love you more. you are my fave.