9.21.2009

in hopes of satiation.

its killing me so very much to not be by the water. the sea. the beach. the ocean. the coast. i HONESTLY think about it at least once an hour. i cant breathe the same.

i couldn't be more desperate: i give you a blog post of some of my ocean shots in hopes of satiating my soul:







i think about the beach/ocean/coast/coastal air EVERY DAY here in south dakota. i am not as calm and awesome when i am not by the sea....
i miss my ocean so so very much.
i miss myself by the ocean; i feel full there, absolutely and completely complete. who would have thought that not being by the water would get to me to the extent that it is starting to; it has never been this intense. this is my cry for help.

if you live by the water, can you bottle some and send it to baktash and i?!?!??!

layli,
...just breathe...

do you ever feel this way??
what photo do you like the best?
what best encapsulates the feeling of the ocean for you?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

take my breath away...so lovely.
r.somer

flashlightfaces said...

Dude... isn't it weird that I recognized the Israeli sea??? It was the most ambiguous one (to the untrained eye), but I knew it right away. I really feel you. I miss my Mediterranean.

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

which one is it then???

flashlightfaces said...

this one: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LX2-diRzZl8/SrhKjO-iyEI/AAAAAAAAB40/2n_Emq7BqGg/s400/Jan+2007+075.jpg

tony said...

and so many of your sodak landscapes resemble the sea.

Unknown said...

@ booboo: you were so damn correct.
@ tony: it made my day (seriously) that you noticed that. really, i think that is why i like the prairies b/c it reminds me of the open expanse of ocean...

deux oiseaux said...

word. the river thames just ain't the same as puget sound.

a post for you at:

http://deux-oiseaux.blogspot.com/

and there are some pretty water pics here from my favorite band

http://wearephoenix.com/journal/

golriz lucina said...

i know EXACTLY what you mean.
just spent a few days at cape cod and even though it was cold and windyish i was ELATED to be next to the ocean.