12.02.2008

mr. samimi-extremie.




baktash and i are officially engaged!!!! thanks God to Iran. we are so damn happy i can spit; our families are full of joy and bliss; all i see are baby deer and candy canes!! I NEVER WANT IT TO END!! OH MY GOODNESS! LOVE IS AWWWWEESSOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!
I have asked some of my dearest friends to give me ideas for what our last name should be once we wed...here are some of the best ideas...what are your ideas??

my name: layli samimi-moore
his name: baktash aazami

and i dont want to get rid of samimi. cos then i wont be extremie. i'll be something lame, like lazeemee.

here are the thoughts from my best buddies' noggins:

  1. S.A.M
  2. Layli Samimozami
  3. SamiMooreZami
  4. Layli Samoza
  5. LaySamoza
  6. Mooresamazami
  7. Samoorani
  8. Samaazamimi
  9. Baktash's Squaw
  10. Aazami-Extremie
  11. Aazamoore
what do you like best? what can you add to this delicious list??

15 comments:

montague said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I hope you have lots of little sazamimis.

Unknown said...

PHENOMENAL! Muchas COngrats!!

elise said...

ooooh I like saying amy's suggestion the best

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

it doesn't quite roll off the tongue but i do like the ring...hmmmm...

Tony Piff said...

corngratulations!

last name suggestion: smeezami.

flashlightfaces said...

nicki votes for number two.

I LOVE YOU DOODSSSSSS

gus said...

Layli SAM!

Jason said...

Congrats!

May I suggest S'Mores-Ami

Jason said...

Strange enough, there was a character in my dream the other night that was an Aazami brother. Weird.

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

jason: what do you mean? an aazami brother? like it was baktash's brother? or what?? p.s. i miss you. coffee @ christmas in MSP?? PLEASE?? otremba will be back then too.. YIPPPEEE FOR US THREE!!

Lindsay Lamar said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you :)

Unknown said...

PAUSE WHEN WILL YOU BE IN MINNEAPOLIS> I will be there on the 5th through 9th for more training stuff..

hearts and sunshine
Phylchill

Natascha said...

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!!!!!! This is great news!!!! I like number 2 :-)

Anonymous said...

How about Layli Shazam Extremie? ;-P

deux oiseaux said...

Congrats Layli! I love all the possible names! (My husband and I sign everything 'The Kissley & Sasson Show')We've all come a long way since Evergreen - eh? Looking forward to the wedding pictures. XO