10.25.2008

i'd like to take a moment to give a shout out to my main man, peefy.


mike sent me this really awesome email a week ago. i believe he was trying to cheer me up. he is really good at that; one of the best for sure. but i guess that's why we're BFF. these are some texts from this website he found (dont ask how...) of Nigerian love letter text messages:

1)
"When you see d sun shine, dats me smiling at u. When d bird chirps dats me singing softly to your ear. If d clouds should release a few drops those r my tears bcos I'm missing you &when u feel d wind blow, dats my sweet breath whispering I love you. please reply"

2)
"Hello my sweet luvn sugar coated choco mallow milky shaky honey dipped chiz meltin orange juicy mozzarella pepperoni spicy icy friend, how r U? "

and this quote comes straight from south dakota, from my old buddy "abdul alberta" as he would like to be called (my landlord):

"my cooking is OUT of this world! ... i just wish i could bring it into this one!!" (he was the one that spoke about tears being angels expressing what words cannot...)
this is peefy and his beautiful family. they have TWO babies now!! that means i'm an auntie times 2!!! (almost to be three...with my sister in law and brother jorma.!!!!):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, those texts were funny, mike was always a funny dork. i enjoyed this post alot, layli!
--canoe. (from evergreen)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you here Canoe.. Yes, we're still advertising! but don't come into "I" Dorm in only a thong, and a pot on your head. That would not be real chill.

That Mike guy sounds like quite a maverick though.

gus said...

palin 08 that video is amazing. sam-ex you should add it to your blog.

that mike, truly a maverick...

Anonymous said...

"You can vote however you like" is incredible.. I've been singing it all day long! I think I even had a dream about it.. it is truly phenomenal.. Thank you TI and thank you Ron Clark kids!!! Post SAMEX! POST!

-Maverick

Anonymous said...

So what, Palin'08, if Al-Qaeda endorsed McCain - we still got Palin rallies we can go to and be American at!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9T0FI2axbU