7.06.2008

some strange + hilarious photographs:

dude. the world is a strange place. but its even more hilarious than it is strange. check out these images i found or have taken. some i have chosen for their comedic value, some for there utter peculiarity. you decide which one i chose for which. tell me below! (how well do you two readers know me? huh???)

Tim Hansen - Photographer:


Samimi-Extremie - Photographer:









(oops!! tee hee! how'd that silly face get in there?? heehee) ^



A really stupid family -- Photographer Unknown (and stupid):

Last and definitely not least: Sinbad. If I have to say more, I feel sorry for you:

note: i wanted to share with you one of my new favorite phographers: eleanor hardwick. but this photographer wont let me borrow images for my blog entry. but i really strongly suggest you go there and see her amazingly creative, peculiar images.

3 comments:

montague said...

wow, her photographs are stunning! do you realize she is 14???? is that true?

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

well, supposedly. i believe it. towfigh doesnt.

Anonymous said...

that family is genius. they have way more sense (and money!!!) than our family. they are probably way more together too. imagine how much more bonding you could do without the distraction of ticks, chiggers, mites, mosquitoes, bees, foreigners, and wasps.