7.14.2008

aaaah yeeehhhhh...LISH is a MUST.

come ma' ladies, come, come ma' ladies..be my butterfly..shugga babeez!!
between constantly job searching for my Conflict Transformation practicum (HEY! any ideas/connections guys/ladies??) + stressing about getting a job + networking + interviewing for jobs, your dear old friend (me), has made time to whip out two new designs for LISH!

SUPER stoked to let you two readers have the FIRST peeks at my very new creations!! WOOHOO!!

This is the FIRST time i have used chain on my LISH earrings. so you should be as jazzed as i am. seriously.

Introducing: kya: chained:

this super hot pair of LISH is for sale here. kya: chained is made with red + white agate + gold chain + handmade gold earwires (by yours truly)!

entrodoosing: black stealth: chained:


this onyx stone is an oldie but goodie. and it now has a face lift, well, not really. but maybe a makeover? no thats not right either. i suppose a "haircut" or a "wardrobe change". I love the way these two pairs feel when i wear them...lightweight and stylie!

black stealth: chained can be purchased here. they are made with onyx stone + sterling silver wire and chain.

attn: ladies (and gents) i would really like to know what you think of my new LISH designs!! could you please comment below + give me some feedback? i'd really appreciate it!

love love and more love.

8 comments:

flashlightfaces said...

awesome, haki.

i'd love to see what it looks like on

limonana said...

my feedback?? beeeautiful. i love the chain, adds so much radness!

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

my two favorite shirins! thank you so much for your feedback!
shirin: i'll have to take some photos of them on. until them, close your eyes and imagine awesome-ness.
limonana: thanks for the radness compliment! i too, love the chain. alot. its funky!

Anonymous said...

from darwin, australia, catching my eyes with new embellishments. soon to order some. Lauren just got married. i hope i speak with you soon.
much love,
Burt

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

my dear burtybaby:

thanks for your support with LISH over the years. you will never run out of ears to decorate! :)

great to hear from you.
all my love, dear friend.

gus said...

I think they would be better if you added sequins and puffy paint. Also, for the modelling photos, you should recreate the Mariah w/Disney scene.

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

if only mariah carey would model my jewelry!! ugh! gus, cant you work something out??

C. said...

Awesome and Hott (notice the 2 t's. Hope Paris Hilton doesn't sue me)

Maybe you could get her to model your earrings while sun tanning with Minnie Mouse!!! And she can be all like "LISH is Hott!!"

Love it. I know where my first summer paycheck is going.....