11.23.2012

kelsey + mathai | layli samimi photography engagement shoot

I had the absolute pleasure of shooting the ever handsome & stunning dear friends of mine, kelsey & mathai this past week. They will be getting married at the end of the year and I was so pumped when they asked me to shoot their engagement photos! We had such a blast that we stayed long past sunset in the Angeles Crest Mountain Range, shooting with flashes and having all sorts of fun. I adore these photos, as I adore these two people. They are a beautiful couple filled with light, laughter, joy and humor. Couples who can have fun together are the strongest couples, I say. Three cheers for Kelsey & Mathai and their extremely bright and beautiful future together. I also shot polaroid & 35mm film shots - which will be coming very soon. keep your ears & eyes out for those stunners. All my love!!

 | KELSEY + MATHAI: ENGAGEMENT SHOOT |


















































for any inquiries for booking me for a shoot, please email me at: laylisamimi@gmail.com

> please follow my shoots and portraits on my website: laylisamimi.com
+
like my layli samimi photography facebook page <

No comments: