11.02.2010

I AM AN AMAZING PROCRASTINATOR

i really don't mean to brag or anything, BUT i am an AMAZING PROCRASTINATOR. LIKE, AMAZING. you'd be so very impressed. i took part of this all day workshop earlier this year, and did all these tests (part of my old job) and found out i am what is called a "quick start", meaning i succeed best when i am multitasking, and have my hand in like, 6 pots. cos i have 6 hands. and that the friction/tension caused by procrastinating, makes me one of the best at getting things done, with the highest success rate. i know that makes no sense, and i can't be bothered to break it down for myself so that i can properly articulate it to you. sorry. like, my buddy towfigh, sent me this article titled, ...something, something, procrastination, and the...benefits...or something like that. i was like, oooh that looks interesting...and i had it an open tab for literally two weeks. then my firefox crashed and it was lost. and i never bothered retrieving it. hahahah. i found that to be so amusing.

anyway -- so to get to my main point. we're meant to be packing for our big move to LA and each day goes by and we're still not done, maybe because packing is my LEAST FAVORITE THING TO DO EVER. so when i am not packing, or visiting someone for the last time, i am making what is called an etsy treasury. for those of you that don't know, i make super rad jewelry called LISH and my etsy shop is here. my buddy towfigh mentioned them to me the other day, and suggested i give it a whirl. well, turns out, its damn fun. you make a collection of some of your selected favorite things on etsy. and you can theme it or what not. i totally geeked out the last couple of days and made two seriously kick ass treasuries. come take a look, and support all the wonderful artists in the world, allowing their creativity to rule them and make unimaginable, droolingly beautiful things:

1. this one is called: LISH'S EXTREME FAVES FOR FALL 2010!

2. this one, i created today. its titled, BRINGING THE FOREST INSIDE:
I AM REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY excited about all of these items and can't wait to get a job again so i can support these wonderful artists!! what is your favorite item?? most favorite??

;)

1 comment:

a.julie said...

i want it all, every last bit of it. droolinggg... ;)