10.27.2010

my brand new LISH line!!

i am so excited to share with you my newest LISH line = PRAIRIE RIDER !

inspired by my two years on the prairie, "cowgirling up", these earrings are the perfect expression of my time here in south dakota - minimal landscape, though striking and breath taking. i have been wanting to make a very different looking line, using different materials. i am very drawn to the suede leather because it is so bold, yet so lightweight and awesome - i seriously forget they are one when i am wearing them...except for all the compliments i get. ;)

no, but seriously, you can purchase these earrings - BADDLANDS - right here, right now.

what do you think of the new design?

2 comments:

JR said...

I experienced great pleasure to visit your blog.
Good luck. Until new appointments
Jonas

baktash said...

me likey.