8.02.2008

polaroid portraits of my dear grad school buddies.

i miss the bejeezus outta these folks, specifically, but not limited to... :

HUN - representing Cambodia + Socal:
THERESA - representing LA + St. Louis:FARAH -- repping New Mexico:KYA -- repping Japan + Korea:(his highness) ROLAND -- repping Cameroon:
SEEMA -- repping Bahrain:

TERU & ASMI -- repping Japan + DRC, respectively:

KNOWLES - representing Maine:JEAN D'ARC -- repping Rwanda + the Congo:JON -- repping Illinois:
KYA + FARAH:
I obviously couldn't get (or afford) to take everyone's portrait, I wish I could have taken them all...cool, eh??

3 comments:

flashlightfaces said...

that last pic is so awesome hakipuck
miss you

i need to send you the pics of my room. will do soon :)

limonana said...

these portraits are soo rad!

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

thanks, shirins!!!