8.30.2008

PLEASE president bush, fix the economy & oil prices!!!...for Diddy...

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT DIDDY HAS A VIDEO BLOG?? WOW. i ask myself every minute: WHAT THE HECK DID I DO BEFORE I KNEW DIDDY HAD A VIDEO BLOG?? i mean COME ON, what did we all do before diddy had a vid. blog??? dont you think that we will all be better human beings if we subscribe to his blog??? oh well, i am totally going to subscribe to it. i mean, come on, that guy is a walking comedian/genius. 

i must say, this was too funny to pass up. take note of the part where Diddy makes a shout out to his "Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters", etc. it is pretty amazingly priceless. i usually dont put swears on my blog, and i may delete it soon, but for those of you that read my blog frequently, i didn't want you to miss out on this ridiculousness. i cannot accurately put into words my feelings on this clip, it is kinda beyond genius it is so bad. it is so bad that it is hilarious. this youtube clip was supposed to be removed from youtube, and it hasn't been yet, so count yerself as luckyducky.




Diddy should follow suit:

(image taken from superbomba)

tell me, my dear two readers, did you:

1. like this clip?
2. LOVE this clip?
3. HATE this clip?
4. get angry at this clip?
5. wish i hadn't posted this clip?
6. thank me for the rest of your life and give me your first million dollars clip?

love love and more love.

p.s. man that made my day, my month, possibly the best blog post ever. 

10 comments:

elise said...

dear god,
thank you for bringing layli into my life so that should could bring that youtube clip into my life.

yours truly,
elise

WTF. period. i don't know if i want to laugh or cry or both. i just can't believe he is flying commercial. i just can't beleive it. :)

wowza

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

dear margaret:

thank you for bring elise into my life so that we can share in the beauty that is pee. diddy together, as one. thank you for helping elise see that it is such an outrage that diddy is flying commercial.

yours truly,
samimi-extreeeemie.

limonana said...

i'm definitely thanking someone upstairs for this...hey did you know fuji still makes their instant film camera? they are really cool, na'im & i were looking for varieties of instant cameras & came across them on the internet a few weeks ago...granted they aren't as cool looking as polaroid, they are still fun!

Anonymous said...

what a tragedy. that poor poor man. maybe after this he'll talk about how much it pisses him off that he has to stand in line to get food cause of overpopulation. bush should really get on that, that's so ridiculous. poor, poor diddy.

this is why i tell people i'm not american.

cao said...

samimi! first time i read your blog - LOVED this clip (for your records). I too thought that this was funny: "...saudi arabian brothers and sisters...and...uh...all the...um...other countries that have oil...". nerd.

pretty blog colors, also. and nice pictures, too. and, and, and...byeee!

j'taimee said...

Next time I think Diddy should make a video where he goes to GAP & has to buy a sweater because he can't afford to heat his house....
"Now, as y'all know, I own my own clothing company - but I'm fixin' to roll up into the GAP so I can buy a sweater - because I can't afford to heat my penthouse!"
After School Special, indeed.

flashlightfaces said...

http://asofterworld.com/
check out the latest comic
it made me think of you

Anonymous said...

.............

I used to consider myself an articulate person.

I have now been rendered a gaping, silent baboon.

Diddy, if the true nature of reality is relativism, I must accept your experience.

Pass the booze, please...

Unknown said...

I'm with elise: I CANNOT BELIEVE HE IS FLYING COMMERCIAL. Who knew he was so everyday--just like us? I guess that's why I identify with him. After seeing this video I gave up my segway and started walking to the corner store. Not because of gas prices, but because I wanted to prove a point. Then I donated my sales to diddy's jetfuel fund.

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

it is all really too tragic to think about: diddy flying commercial, ginger needs the booze passed, colin selling his segway...really wont the economy get better soon?? we miss our SH*T!!!