1.23.2014

you may have noticed!

my dear readers, i want to share a couple of things.

i love this blog. i love posting on this blog. and i love all of you for reading it over all these years. it has meant the world to me. really.

i'm sure you've noticed i am not posting on here frequently at all this past six months. for that, i am sorry. i have been super busy focusing on my photography business - layli samimi photography. i want you all to know that i am blogging over here laylisamimi.com/blog now. so follow along with my photo adventures there!



i am not saying that i will never post on this blog again, but for now, i am finding my new space a place that is more appropriate for what headspace i currently am in.

i love you all, and shoot me an email if you'd like to chat.

No comments: