11.06.2008

very new LISH for our very new time.

I made these earrings one hour before we welcomed our new president into office. Hence the name: VICTORY. I really adore this pair; I have been wearing a pair everyday since. They are made with this beautiful Rhodonite stone with sterling silver wire & chain. I fell in LOVE with this stone as soon as I laid eyes on them...I love the blend of pink & black in this stone...I believe them to be a great new, refreshing design that have already gotten alot of good feedback! VICTORY can be purchased here.




3 comments:

baktash said...

oh my gosh. what the heck? these earrings are totally awesome. my favorite design since the 'great santini'. keep them coming girlee girl.

Unknown said...

can't wait till they are on my ears jangling and jingling in the breeze.

FabuLISH

Unknown said...

thanks dudez.
i cant wait either, kye! you need yerself some lish!!!

xxx